- VistaPOWA's adapted goon method of disabling BYOND ads, the easy way! (at the moment works all the way from 499 to 501.1216).
- You'll need a hex editor (for our purposes, HxD ( http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php ) will perfectly do).
- Close BYOND.
- After downloading (and installing) it, open the hex editor and open dreamseeker.exe (/installdirectory/bin/dreamseeker.exe) in it, or just drag the executable into the hex editor.
- Go to Search -> Replace, or just press Ctrl+R and enter the following:
- Search for 00 75 68 8B
- Replace with 00 EB 68 8B
- Make sure that you are searching for hex values (in HxD, it's in the dropdown menu just below the field)!
- After that, go ahead and try it out. If it doesn't work, delete dreamseeker.exe and rename the automatically backed up file from dreamseeker.exe.bak to dreamseeker.exe (also, contact me on #coderbus if you really don't want to upgrade/downgrade to a compatible version, we'll figure something out).
a guest Oct 23rd, 2013 2,242 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data