- Following the last scene of the previous episode, here's Sinon with a Type 54 Black Star pointed at her by Death Gun who finally appeared.
- The star mark on its grip was on the original Tokarev too, I think it originated from the《Red Star》that symbolizes Leninism.
- There was a click when Death Gun held the Black Star, but the actual gun's assembled tightly, so it apparently wouldn't make that sound.
- But a visual work for TV needs its sounds, so I beg for your pardon if it ticks you off!
- Death Gun's lively movement as he retreats into a pillar's shadow and readies his L115 after getting shot at looks good, doesn't it…!
- Likewise for the firing noise from the rifle with a suppressor attached.
- As expected, the one who shot Death Gun and threw that smoke grenade was Kirito!
- He could only run while holding the paralyzed Sinon and even the burden of Hecate II thanks to his high STR and the light photon sword.
- The familiar 3-wheeled buggy and even a robot horse! There're three, but two are unusable without a handle or tires if you look carefully.
- Good thing Sinon gave her advice before Kirito wavered between the horse and buggy, lol.
- Kirito asks to destroy the robot horse Sinon said was "hard to control".
- He considered the possibility of Death Gun learning how to handle a horse in Aincrad if he was a ex-SAO player.
- SAO's VR space was completed with merely the brain and the full-dive machine.
- If that could grant the power to repel bullets, it could rob one of the power to move one's avatar too.
- I included the《Zero Fill Phenomenon》into "Accel World" when inspired by this scene later on, but that's a different story…
- Sinon's scared of Death Gun and panicking, but that's different from a panic attack in the real world. She might have automatically logged out
- through the AmuSphere's safety feature and escaped from Death Gun if she had an attack and vomited for real in the reality, though…
- The relief lasts only an instant! As expected of the horse! It's as though it belonged exclusively to him… It's so fast, after all!
- Death Gun's so scary as he chases them on… lol. Seeing this face stare at you would scare anyone, not just Sinon.
- Kirito, looking back as he fixes the throttle in place with his left hand. That's certainly dangerous, lol.
- High-tech bikes lately have that cruise control functionality, but it doesn't seem like this buggy has it… Well, yeah…
- Cars and drums are always ready to explode! The explosion's art is amazing…! And farewell, horse…
- This desert area is in the north of the stage for BoB,《ISL Ragnarok》. So Kirito and Sinon cut across the map from the south mountains.
- The《Metamaterial Optical Distortion Camouflage》Sinon mentioned was in kanji and read as《Optical Camo》in the books,
- but it wasn't clear by sound alone, so we had it read out as it was in the anime.
- Kirito: "She was definitely a woman." Sinon: "Yeah?"; I liked that exchange, lol.
- Actually, I was at Anime Expo and absent from this recording, so I first heard the voices on the workprint too.
- 《Jyuushi X》, AKA Musketeer X whose illustration wasn't used in the books! It's her first visual…! What character power… It's breathtaking…
- Or so I thought, but she's a corpse in the next cut…Σ(;´Д｀) You're horrible, Kirito…! And he even said he borrowed her gun…
- Big Sis X's rifle is the《M14EBR》. Seeing as he held his shoulder, he must have gotten hit by it once.
- As you can't choose to log out during BoB and your corpse remains after death, there's no guarantee of escaping Death Gun even on suicide.
- Feels like Kirito's HP fell ever so slightly when Sinon hit him loudly. The camera will come if it judges that as combat, though…!
- I'm so glad Sawashiro Miyuki got the role in the scene where Sinon's emotions finally exploded! Not that I haven't thought that before.
- It's like her sobs are stabbing into me…
- I wrote this before, but Shino went to fight in GGO with the belief that she herself will get stronger if Sinon does.
- She thought so because she didn't have an attack when she saw or touched guns in GGO, but that was simply because the AmuSphere, a BMI,
- had severed her actual body senses, rather than some phenomenon in Shino's mind.
- As such, Shino's anxiety that she faintly guessed, that her PTSD won't recover even if Sinon gets stronger, is on the mark.
- Kirito reveals his sins from Aincrad upon Sinon's confession. Realizing their identical scars, could the pair stand up against Death Gun…?
- And thus, it'll continue next time! Thank you for following along!
- I received several questions, but the rifle Kirito borrowed from Jyuushi X will return to her inventory upon the tournament's end.
- It doesn't belong to Kirito as a dropped item.
kunori - Episode 10 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Sep 25th, 2014 (edited) 790 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data