Fire Emblem Fates Changes
a guest Jan 26th, 2016 2,162 Never
- Fire emblem Fates changes: Taken from Redit
- Crimson = Scarlet.
- Kagero, Saizo with the letter "u" at the end.
- Asama = Azama
- Tsukyomi = Hayato
- Yuugiri = Reina
- Nishiki = Kaden
- Zero = Niles
- Yukimura = Rey
- Ganz = Hans
- Pegasus Warrior = Sky Knight
- Lance Fighters = Spear Fighters
- Bronze age = brass age
- -Kaden is supposidly a Jappanese word used multiple times and
- sometimes used for females. It's common meaning is consumer electronics
- -Nishiki had a fabric theme naming
- Felicia now sounds like a middle age mom instead of five
- -Brass weapons
- - Soleil's nervousness around giirls and falling for Kamui storyline.
- -Face petting minigame for supports.
- Unconfirmed: paraphrased sentences from redit
- - Corrin doesn't grunt
- - Apparently no sound bytes.
- - Corrin expresses some regret at leaving Nohr "It was an impossible decision,
- but I couldn't stand for what King Garon was doing". He also tries to comfort Camilla,
- with stuff like "I could never replace you, you'll always be my sister", etc.
- In JPN he was just like "yeah, this is my new family" and didn't try to explain anything, insensitive jerk.
- -Everyone panicking about Camilla and Takumi's like "will someone hurry up and take her out?!" is lol-worthy.
- - Camilla is slightly less possessive. In JPN she was like "I'll make you pay for taking him from me",
- but here it's "I'll make you pay for taking him from us". Small difference, but it's important.
- - She's also less crazy. She went on a big "I'll kill you all!" rant in JPN.
- Here she almost seems regretful at attacking them. ...still has a slight Yandere spell
- with "I'll cut you up and then cradle you close", though
- - Less whining and more resolve + snark from Nohrrin.
- - More racism on Hoshido's end; in the JPN version Takumi didn't care much for
- the Nohrians either way--he just wanted to kill Corrin. Here he outright hates them,
- and judging from Ryoma and Hinoka's localized dialogue in Chapter 5, that's a common thing.
- - Beruka calling Corrin out on being a weirdo with no grasp for social norms is the yes.
- - Looks like they're really playing up the "cooing older sister" with Camilla,
- what with phrases like "my darling baby brother" and "did these guys make my little brother cry?".
RAW Paste Data