a guest Jan 6th, 2013 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Spell Check Header File
- Copyright (C) 2012 Ian Duncan
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- #include <iostream>
- #include <fstream>
- #include <string>
- #include <stdio.h>
- #include <stdlib.h>
- void do_about_msg();
- void do_license_msg();
- void do_help_msg(char *program);
- bool check_spelling(char *dict, char *word);
- void add_word(char *dict1, char *word1);
RAW Paste Data