- Dear <company name>,
- My name is <NAME>. I'm a 22 year old student at <specific College>, studying both Computer Science and Game Design. I am interested in interning with your company for 3 months, but may be available for a longer period if necessary.
- I have experience working in <languages: C, C++, Java>, and have particularly focused on <areas of interest: Pathfinding, AI, etc>. In our last lab course, I was responsible for <X notable thing you've done at school>.
- I was drawn to your company because of your work on <Y>. I'm very interested in <Z technology>. I feel that my experience working with <something related> would allow me to quickly adapt to <Z technology>. I would also love to work in other areas, such as GUI, backend systems, engine optimization, or netcode.
- I am available for a phone interview (or "face-to-face" interview via Skype) during <your hours of availability>. You may also email me at email@example.com to arrange another interview time.
- Please find attached my photo and CV. My portfolio is available at <your website>.
- If anything requires clarification, don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
- John Doe <Your name>
- Phone: 5 555 555-555 <Your phone number>
- Email: John.doe@University.edu <Your email>
- Skype: JohnDoe111 <Your skype>
- Linked-In: <Your linked-in>
Example Internship Letter
a guest May 1st, 2012 100 Never
RAW Paste Data