- ;Some examples of compiler code that should compile fine.
- ;I had added my reasoning for each one
- :start set a, 5 ;uses tabs
- set b, 5 ;uses spaces
- set a, 5 ;case is not important
- SET A, 5
- set a, start ;labels should be fine
- set a, end ;as should forward labels
- :data dat "test" ;should be able to handle data constructs
- dat "test", 0 ;and mixed data
- dat 3, 5, 6 ;of both types
- set a, 5 ;number of spaces should be no issue
- :end set a,5
maximinus Apr 7th, 2012 279 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data