- Hey guys, Ling-Ling from Bungie's Flash-Gordon morgue here.
- Fighting is futile but I can’t concede to interior beliefs that control and deplete you dismounting a love which has grown from beneath you an ancient machine.
- hybrid elusive destroyer
- frozen by despair: bound to chains
- from chains you hang
- by machine your body bares
- what have you awoken to?
- "Joyeuse is more than a sword"
- Our sky is filled with unseen signals. Radio-frequency emissions pulse and flit and dance all around us. Yet even a singing patch of sky can be observed, and transformed into a range of frequencies.
- Can you hear it? No, not yet. It has not yet arrived. But together we can receive its call.
- Imagine combining the observations of thousands across the globe on an object meandering through the heavens. The resulting array would be quite large. Quite powerful. This is your task.
- Alone it will not be enough. Coordination and timing is needed. Observations must be made simultaneously.
- Your window will be small. Five minutes at most. But windows may be reopened. And the distance between observer pairs will be key.
- There will always be limitations in clarity, so the results must be archived for study. Highly technical observers may be required. Detailed frequency analysis is recommended.
- Everything that belongs to us will be ours, but only if we create the capacity to receive it.
7heSama Feb 12th, 2013 408 Never
RAW Paste Data