a guest Dec 24th, 2012 78 Never
- sudo apt-get install spotify-client
- [sudo] password for semko:
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- spotify-client : Depends: libssl0.9.8 but it is not installable
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data