- In two countries, Japan and New Zealand, membership rates are higher than coverage rates. This
- pattern appears to arise from a feature of ICTWSS adjusted coverage rate data that we use here. As
- mentioned in the review of the ICTWSS data in the preceding section, the adjusted coverage rate is
- calculated after excluding from the calculation workers who are not legally entitled to collective
- bargaining (for example, some public-sector workers in some countries). As a result the workforce
- used in the coverage calculation can, in some cases, be smaller than the workforce used in the
- membership calculation (which includes all wage and salary employees).
a guest Feb 28th, 2014 117 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data