- Daron: Our Key to the Game.
- Daron: Brought to you by Kia.
- Daron: 3:59
- Daron: Um… ok. 3:59 is our Key to the Game.
- Daron: As the temperature rise-- whoa, whoa, whoa! [graphic of time-lapse thermometer rising to a hellish temperature]
- Daron: Huh. That was the time of last night's game. 3:59. So, the Key to the Game, I guess the guys in the truck, are saying that they want to do it again and they're, I guess, expecting another Arizona loss!
- Daron: Oh… See what happens is they don't really explain these things-- the guys in the truck-- so I… just I'm left to interpret it. I thought that'd be pretty offensive to the organization if that's what they meant.
- Tom: I thought they just wanted more time to, you know, promote themselves in their truck…
- Daron: Well, they always talk about team relations. It goes into negotiations-- you know… on-air wardrobe and things like that, but… it-- it turns out they didn't mean that. As… it turns out they want a shorter game than last night's game at 3:59 to enjoy what is today the first day of summer and the longest day of the year.
- Daron: That is a terrible Key to the Game!
- Tom: (chuckle)
- Daron: I like much better that they were offending the organization.
- Daron: 3 and 2 the count
- Daron: No, I understand why they say that.
- Daron: Little chopper to the right siiide… and to the bag.
- [long silence]
a guest Aug 11th, 2012 48 Never
RAW Paste Data