- Uncaught Error: An image of the same domain is required on this page for authenticated reads and all writes.
- "It means that your page needs to have at least one image (<img
- src="..." />) that's hosted off of your domain. It doesn't matter
- what, there just needs to be at least one image.
- It's a strange requirement, but that's part of the mechanism we use to
- bypass the same-origin policy.
- Trevor Johns
a guest Mar 10th, 2014 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data