- (21:59:13) zear: in case someone wonders how to get into the console in the newest rootfs
- (21:59:28) zear: edit one of the entries in gmenu and set "Wrapper" to "OFF"
- (21:59:46) zear: you'll have to do it every time you relaunch gmenu due to a glitch
- (21:59:53) zear: ok, have to go, cya everyone
- (22:00:06) gbraad left the room (quit: Changing host).
- (22:00:06) gbraad [~gbraad@fedora/gbraad] entered the room.
- (22:01:31) mortys: how do you do that ?
- (22:01:42) zear: press esc on one of the icons
- (22:01:43) zear: i think
- (22:02:15) mortys: i don't see any Wraopper option
- (22:02:28) zear: there must be one
- (22:02:50) zear: ah, choose the "edit [your_app]" first
- (22:03:30) mortys: *
- (22:03:40) mortys: ok see it and after that ?
- (22:03:48) zear: find a "wrapper" option
- (22:03:51) zear: and set it to "off"
- (22:03:56) mortys: that's it
- (22:04:00) zear: ok, save the changes
- (22:04:05) zear: and launch that app
- (22:04:40) mortys: cool
- (22:04:48) mortys: thanx zear
- (22:04:57) zear: you'll have to do it every time you relaunch gmenu
- (22:05:18) mortys: no prob, I'm gonna try to edit the start file
- (22:05:37) zear: sorry for that, but for my excuse - devs should test their new rootfs before the release :P
- (22:05:50) mortys: we need an return to console option/app :)
- (22:05:58) zear: nah, for some reason after restart it changes the wrapper to ON
- (22:06:16) zear: ah, you mean a start file for the whole nanonote?
- (22:06:18) zear: that could work
- (22:06:20) zear: if there is one
a guest Apr 9th, 2010 99 Never
RAW Paste Data