- Werner got hooked on Linux in the days of the 0.12 kernel and started
- to get his hands dirty from early on with contributions like the LILO
- boot loader, the initial RAM disk (initrd), and the MS-DOS file system.
- Later activities led him into networking, with the Linux-ATM project as
- part of his PhD thesis, and he eventually landed in the ambitious
- Openmoko project. Having had a taste of hardware but unhappy with the
- promises still left unfulfilled, he then journeyed deeper into the
- world of electronics and finally joined the Qi-Hardware project, where
- he now dabbles with making gadgets that aim to blend software and
- hardware under common principles of freedom.
a guest Jun 19th, 2011 45 Never
RAW Paste Data