- CHAPTER LEVEL QUIZ RESULTS
- You have answered 10 question(s) correctly.
- Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on this quiz. Please click the "Continue" button to proceed to the next unit.
- Note: We have highlighted your correct answers in green, and your incorrect answers in red.
- Question 1: Before entering an intersection, the safest searching process is to search ________.
- Correct: left, center, right, left again
- Question 2: As you enter the deceleration lane or the exit ramp, slow down and_____________.
- Correct: maintain a safe cushion of space ahead and behind your vehicle
- Question 3: If traffic is traveling faster than the speed limit, resist going the speed of the________.
- Correct: fastest vehicles
- Question 4: One-way streets have identifying features including __________.
- Correct: All of these answers are correct.
- Question 5: Many head-on collisions occur on two-lane roads when passing because drivers______.
- Correct: misjudge the closure rate of oncoming traffic
- Question 6: One of the most important tasks to complete if you are going to drive in the rain, slush and mud is to_________.
- Correct: check your tire inflation and tread depth
- Question 7: Select a travel lane with the least amount of congestion and stay in the lane you have chosen until you need to turn, __________, or avoid a hazard.
- Correct: pass another vehicle
- Question 8: When traveling at a safe speed on an expressway, select a lane that allows others to __________.
- Correct: pass you on the left
- Question 9: The maximum legal speed limit on a rural interstate highway is __________.
- Correct: 70 mph
- Question 10: If conditions are so bad that you cannot see the road ahead, _________.
- Correct: pull as far off the road as possible and turn on your emergency flashers
a guest Mar 10th, 2011 17,845 Never
RAW Paste Data