- 1. Install Lucid Lynx. As you get to the last screen where the advanced button shows, click it, it will ask where to install grub at.
- 2. Install Grub ONLY ON THE PARTITON LUCID IS ON....sda4 in our case
- 3. When you do this you can get into Windows but not Lucid....
- 4. Boot into Windows, install EasyBCD. Here is the install link http://neosmart.net/downloads/software/EasyBCD/EasyBCD%201.7.2.exe
- 5. Open the app->Add/Remove Entries->Linux tab->Type as GRUB->Select the Lucid Lynx partition->Give it a name->Add Entry->Click Save
- 6. Go to Change Settings->Select Ubuntu from the Entry Based Settings (Make sure it is pointing to the drive you have installed Ubuntu on.)
- 7. Go to view Settings, it should show everything ok there, then close the program.
- 8. Reboot select Ubuntu it should boot GRUB select your kernel version and boot!
- Formatted by Eodeth
- Written by Zidane24
Dual Booting Lucid Lynx/Windows 7 with Windows Boot Manager
a guest Apr 27th, 2010 189 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data