- Potential energy data / analyse by Tim of Emporium (I think PE is amazing, but he disagrees)
- http://pastebin.com/X6Kg4s5k & http://pastebin.com/rnrSECJN
- Bloup's amazing xhair mumble thingy - Insert to toggle xhair, Del to toggle timer (I have this bound to mousewheel click)
- Mumble xhair pack for bloup's http://imgur.com/a/YuGQ8
- My Tribes.ini. I don't know how recent this it, but it really doesn't matter. The DLights has the biggest affect on FPS. http://pastebin.com/0y0yfUTn
- These are useful binds for discovering rock bounces (you can actually see the face you bounce off of instead of bullshit) and for finding mine locations. These ONLY WORK IN FREE ROAM, SINGLE PLAYER. You might have to reconnect. Here is what Arx looks like http://imgur.com/a/FIjiD w/ the SHow BSP, collisions, etc. Just "Show COLLISION" is much more useful for cappers - only shows the collision mesh without fucking up everything else.
- Bindings=(Name="Eight",Command="Show COLLISION",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
- Bindings=(Name="Equals",Command="Show BSP | Show COLLISION | Show SKELMESHES | Show FOG | Show DECALS | Show LEVELCOLORATION",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
- Useful INI binds http://pastebin.com/g9wKsfqG
- The F key usually turns it on, Alt + Fwhatever turns it off. You cannot change dynamic lights, sshsecondarylighting (light sources within a map - like the lights bulbs that on side of base / small area illumination - I keep this off 99% of the time) and Directional Lightmaps (really only noticeable on dx - the sheen on ground changes how it reflects based on where you are, I think) F2 toggles Depth of Field on and off - this is actually a color filter. This command is extremely useful - some maps are better with it on, some off. F3 toggles Dynamic Shadows - this works in game. If you want to fuck w/ DLights without restarting your game, connect to a server, join a team, hit your F binds, then reconnect.
- You must press Z or X at the start of each map to get the script going. Z and X raise / lower gamma. C toggles it to .5 (use to spot for caps). Pressing C again will raise it back to whatever you set it to.
- F10 gets rid of weather effects (stupid nade-looking particles on Walled In, snow on Kata, rain on Raindance, capper-looking leaves of Tartar, etc). Extremely useful. If you skim over all of this, at least use this you fucking shitter.
mstarr tribes sperg drippings
mstarr Mar 29th, 2014 2,696 Never
RAW Paste Data