- -----Original Message-----
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
- Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 10:12 AM
- To: Yazid Bin Maidin
- Subject: Telekom Malaysia Monthly Invoice
- Dear Valued Customer,
- Please find enclosed, your UniFi bill for your perusal and verification.
- Should you require any further clarification, kindly contact our TM UniFi Centre at 1-300-88-1221 or your respective Account Managers.
- To view your bills online, upgrade your UniFi packages, make online payments or to subscribe to the service, we have made it easy for you. Just register with myUniFi (UniFi Online Custimer Centre) at https://occ.unifi.my and give yourself the convenience of managing your UniFi account online in real time anytime.
- Alternatively, you may also visit our website at www.tm.com.my for more information on UniFi.
- Please be informed that in accordance with the Budget 2011 announcement, service tax will be charged at 6% on taxable services effective 1 January 2011.
- TELEKOM MALAYSIA BERHAD
- This information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message and/or its attachment in error, please contact the sender and delete the material received from any computer. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are unrelated to the official business of Celcom Axiata Berhad ("Celcom") are those of the individual sender and shall be understood as neither explicitly given nor endorsed by Celcom. Celcom accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
a guest Aug 28th, 2011 848 Never
RAW Paste Data