a guest Jun 18th, 2010 387 Never
- #Script by CAG (aka BobaFett)
- #May 2010 (updated June 2010)
- #Installs airdrop-ng in Backtrack 4 (useful if you use the BT4 live disc)
- #To run script, save it as "Installairdrop-ng-script" (or whatever you like) and make it executable using chmod, or simply right click->properties->permissions->check "is executable", then change to the appropriate directory and type ./Installairdrop-ng-script in a terminal.
- ROOT_UID=0 # Only users with $UID 0 have root privileges.
- E_NOTROOT=87 # Non-root exit error.
- if [ "$UID" -ne "$ROOT_UID" ]
- echo "Must be root to run this script."
- exit $E_NOTROOT
- apt-get update && apt-get install airdrop-ng
RAW Paste Data