- <h3>What I Know About Trumpets</h3>
- There is very little I <em>do</em> know about trumpets. For example, I know it rhymes with <strong>crumpets</strong> which is a much tastier subject all togetether.
- <li>trumpets are shiny</li>
- <li>you can put little bowler hats in the end to make them sound funny</li>
- <li>they have three buttons on the top</li>
- <li>one should <strong>blow</strong> into a trumpet</li>
- which pretty much concludes what I <q>know</q>.
- In a second paragraph one should have slightly different content or <button>emphasis</button> of subject in order to justify this new paragraph.
- <h1>Crumpet tastiness chart</h1>
- <td>Fair to middling</td>
a guest Oct 14th, 2012 33 Never
RAW Paste Data