- jack@ubuntu:~$ sudo ./e200tool recover Desktop/BL_SD_boardSupportSD.rom
- [sudo] password for jack:
- e200tool v0.2.3-alpha (c) by MrH 2006, 2007
- Searching for device 0781:0720 ... found!
- Initializing USB stub (4780 bytes) ... done!
- Writing 'Desktop/BL_SD_boardSupportSD.rom' to address 0x10600000
- Searching for device 6666:e200 ... 9 8 found!
- Write at 0x1065feb8
- Write done!
- Running from address 0x10600000
- Searching for device 6666:e200 ... found!
- Execution started!
a guest Sep 3rd, 2007 117 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data