- # xorg.conf (X.Org X Window System server configuration file)
- # This file was generated by dexconf, the Debian X Configuration tool, using
- # values from the debconf database.
- # Edit this file with caution, and see the xorg.conf manual page.
- # (Type "man xorg.conf" at the shell prompt.)
- # This file is automatically updated on xserver-xorg package upgrades *only*
- # if it has not been modified since the last upgrade of the xserver-xorg
- # package.
- # Note that some configuration settings that could be done previously
- # in this file, now are automatically configured by the server and settings
- # here are ignored.
- # If you have edited this file but would like it to be automatically updated
- # again, run the following command:
- # sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg
- Section "Device"
- Identifier "Configured Video Device"
- Driver "radeonhd"
- Option "DRI" "true"
- Option "AccelMethod" "exa"
- Section "Monitor"
- Identifier "Configured Monitor"
- Section "Screen"
- Identifier "Default Screen"
- Monitor "Configured Monitor"
- Device "Configured Video Device"
a guest Dec 30th, 2008 56 Never
RAW Paste Data