- Typhlosion is a pure Fire Type Pokemon, introduced in Generation III.
- It is known as the "Volcano Pokemon", and is the last evolution of
- Typhlosion's appearance is similar to a Badger, however, it is a very
- agile and sleek Pokemon. In comparison to it's pre-evolutions, it is
- very distinct in similarities. For example, it is a four-legged
- Pokemon, while it's pre-evolution, Quilava, is a two-legged. The fiery
- holes in it's back change into a burning inferno of Fire along the
- back of it's neck.
- Typhlosion make their nests mainly in the grasslands, though they can
- also live along mountainsides. They are very rarely found in the wild.
- After evolving form Cyndaquil, it's behaviour dramatically changes,
- and becomes rather quick-tempered, contrary to it's pre-evolutions.
a guest Jun 22nd, 2013 42 Never
RAW Paste Data