- * order (mostly) matters. Setup conditional viewport displays at the start of the skin
- * NEVER enable a viewport in a different one
- * Use variables to control complex viewport regions (i.e if you have more than one viewport which might end up in a region)
- * Use bitmap strips in the same order as the conditional you are using them with - this allows %xd(<label>, %<other tag>) short form
- * images can be layered but the *load order* defines the draw order, not the order in the skin (This is subject to change in the future though)
- * DON'T use single letter labels for everything.
a guest Jun 6th, 2011 116 Never
RAW Paste Data