- # Program Name
- # Program Website
- # PBI_PROGWEB=""
- # Program Author / Vendor
- # The target port we are building
- # Enter your custom make options here
- # Options that will be put into the make.conf for the build of this port
- # Options get inserted into the build's /etc/make.conf file and effect all the ports built for that PBI
- PBI_MAKEOPTS="OPTIONS_UNSET_FORCE=X11 DOCS EXAMPLES MAN INFO
- git_UNSET=GITWEB GUI HTMLDOCS CVS P4 SVN
- git_SET=CONTRIB CURL ETCSHELLS ICONV NLS PERL"
- # Ports to build before / after
- # Exclude List
- PBI_EXCLUDELIST="./share/doc ./man ./*/man ./*/*/man ./*/*/*/man ./*/*/*/*/man"
- # Increment to trigger rebuild of PBI on build servers
- # This app needs to install as root
- # Set the priority of this build
- # Set the files we want to exclude from the shared hashdir
- # PBI_HASH_EXCLUDES="lib/firefox/firefox"
- # Do not use system fonts
- # Keep the world around after building in case we need to check on it
- export PBI_PROGNAME PBI_PROGWEB PBI_PROGAUTHOR PBI_PROGICON PBI_MAKEPORT PBI_MAKEOPTS PBI_MKPORTBEFORE PBI_MKPORTAFTER PBI_BUILDKEY PBI_REQUIRESROOT PBI_EXCLUDELIST PBI_USESYSFONTS PBI_DELETE_BUILD
- # Format of this file changed, these don't seem to be used any longer. Still needed?
- PBIAUTOPOPULATE="YES" ; export PBIAUTOPOPULATE
- PBIAUTOPOPULATE_OTHERPORT="" ; export PBIAUTOPOPULATE_OTHERPORT
a guest Feb 5th, 2014 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data