- Making Copyleft Hardware
- The spirit of the Free Software revolution has also reached
- the more traditional world of hardware, but many challenges
- This presentation will review the objectives and constraints
- of copyleft hardware, examine their practical implications on
- design, tools, and the general workflow, and illustrate how
- this works in real life with examples from the Qi-Hardware
- project (Ben NanoNote, Ben-WPAN, Milkymist One, and others).
a guest Jun 19th, 2011 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data