- Key steps to winning an argument
- 1. Call the enemy debater's authenticity into question with by calling their key-points 'shitty' and
- 'dookie' ; the more vulgar you are here the more credibility you gain.
- 2. Throw a few unknown words from a thesaurus into the argument. It doesn't even matter if you used the words correctly. Make your superior intelligence known.
- 3. Make sure to let them know you're an expert in the field especially if you don't anything about the topic. This is helping out your validity.
- 4. Inflate your argument with made up statistics that are stacked in your favor. the greater the hyperbole
- the better.
- 5. If they ask you a question. Slam a few 'wow's or 'seriously's in mock disbelief to their face. They would dare question you? This argument isn't even worth your valuable time.
- 6. If all else fails just state the obvious and state the obvious, "I win, bitch"
How to win an argument
a guest Oct 18th, 2013 289 Never
RAW Paste Data