- Urgent Call to Action!!
- In a little over one week from now, the internationally lauded ‘PayPal 14′ are due in San Francisco Federal Court (450 Golden Gate Avenue) on Monday, May 13th, 2013 and Anonymous is calling for a rally all day beginning at 9:30am (may go as late as 5pm) to support the heroes who allegedly dared to act against the gross media censorship by e-Bay’s subsidiary PayPal after terminating its donation processing service for Wikileaks when nation-states began targeting them for revealing international war crimes and crimes against humanity from the Bush-era of the “War on Terror.”
- The defendants were arrested in July of 2011 after PayPal reportedly suffered 3.5 million pounds in damages in 2010 due to a cyber-sit-in or DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack on their website. The incident was allegedly a response to the online giant’s unprecedented decision to cut off journalists Julian Assange and Wikileaks from revenue and legal defense funds.
- Though the Federal Gov’t has been calling Julian Assange a terrorist and finally beginning to try Bradley Manning for espionage charges after 1000 days in cruel confinement, the public by and large considers the Bradley Manning/Wikileaks leak, including Collateral Murder, to be an act of whistleblowing and journalism on crimes against humanity. Similarly, the European Human Rights Court recently found the CIA guilty of torturing and sodomizing German Citizen Mr. el-Masri after subjecting him to illegal extraordinary rendition in a case of mistaken identity.
- Please come show your support for whistleblowers, First Amendment Rights and their heroic defenders.
- Bring your mask…and maybe a sign.
- When: 9:30 a.m.
- Where: 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco USA - at the U.S. District Court house.
- What: A show of solidarity with the Paypal14.
- Who: EVERYONE. Bring all your friends.
- Use the hashtag #paypal14 when tweeting about this.
#Paypal14 Due in court on May 13, 2013. BE THERE!!
aops May 4th, 2013 4,241 Never
RAW Paste Data