- A Semantic Composition On Death And Its Meaning:
- I slowly walk into the shadow of death,
- My fingers creep along the shallow walls,
- Few bumps to be felt, little noises to be heard only my breath,
- There are more than a few halls I can choose.
- One leads to this heaven, Another to hell,
- What will I do when I begin to ring the bell?
- There is a faint whisper flowing through the air,
- Shall I follow it if I dare?
- What will happen if I don't come back,
- Will I just be surrounded by infinite black?
- I desperatly try to choose the pathway I want to go,
- But one of the paths seem to be blocked with snow,
- The fridgidness starts to set in,
- I am now surrounded by many men,
- They touch my head and say "Son, You are now dead"
- I'm now suddenly in a black void,
- Nothing is here, And nothing is there.
- Nothing can be found any where.
- I don't even think I'm concious or around of my surroundings.
- I guess I was lied to. I was told there would be an after life.
- All I ever got was a knife to the chest,
- Some fool thought it would be best,
- They must've been greedy and corrupt,
- They took my money and my life,
- What will my dearest wife do now?
- The coffin is covered and the days are gone.
- My body decays and there is no song to be sung.
a guest Mar 10th, 2012 29 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data