- The requested operation could not be completed
- Cannot Initiate the error Protocol
- Technical Reason: Unable to Launch Process
- Details of the Request:
- URL: error:/?error=105&errText=#
- Protocol: error
- Date and Time: Sunday, March 11, 2012 03:34 PM
- Additional Information: Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'error'.
- The program on your computer which provides access to the error protocol could not be started. This is usually due to technical reasons.
- Possible Causes:
- The program which provides compatibility with this protocol may not have been updated with your last update of KDE. This can cause the program to be incompatible with the current version and thus not start.
- You may have encountered a bug in the program.
- Possible Solutions:
- Update your software to the latest version. Your distribution should provide tools to update your software.
- Contact your appropriate computer support system, whether the system administrator, or technical support group for further assistance.
a guest Mar 11th, 2012 21 Never
RAW Paste Data