- Minecraft has crashed!
- Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
- A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-01-10_18.11.36-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(
- --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 98a166af --------
- Full report at:
- Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
- Generated 10.01.13 18:11
- -- System Details --
- Minecraft Version: 13w02a
- Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Memory: 461125584 bytes (439 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
- Suspicious classes: No suspicious classes found.
- IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6750M GL version 4.1.10428 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.
- Type: Client (map_client.txt)
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
- at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(Unknown Source)
- at bem.c(SourceFile:312)
- at beo.b(SourceFile:134)
- at bcd.c(SourceFile:429)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:296)
- at atr.a(SourceFile:56)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:506)
- at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- --- END ERROR REPORT 36f31ca0 ----------
a guest Jan 10th, 2013 13 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data