- Greetings world. We are Anonymous.
- Internet, the time has come for us to unite again. In an effort to kill our online freedoms [again], #CISPA has returned. We also have Raytheon's bill #RIOT to worry about. Along with that, Obama just signed a cybersecurity executive order with CISPA-like provisions to spy on American citizens and to censor our internet. That is why we need to get #StopCISPA trending ASAP. Spread this message everywhere. Even if you are not Anonymous, you can still help out with this. Just tweet #StopCISPA when you get this message. Keep tweeting and don't stop until it trends. Congress will see that we are truely legion and we shall not sit idly by while our internet goes up for debate again. We will not be silent.
- Tweet to #CISPA Reps @Call_Me_Dutch and @RepMikeRogers and tell them you oppose their bill.
- Also, if you live in these states, call your reps and tell them you oppose CISPA
- Devin Nunes -(202) 225-2523
- Mike Thompson -(202) 225-3311
- Adam Schiff -(202) 225-4176
- Jeff Miller -(202) 225-4136
- Thomas J Rooney -(202) 225-5792
- Lynn Westmoreland -(202) 225-5901
- Jan Schakowsky -(202) 225-2111
- Luis Gutierrez -(202) 225-8203
- Mike Pompeo -(202) 225-6216
- MARYLAND: Dutch Ruppersberger -202-225-3061
- Mike Rogers -(202) 225-4872
- Michele Bachmann -(202) 225-2331
- Joe Heck -(202) 225-3252
- NEW JERSEY:
- Frank LoBiondo -(202) 225-6572
- NEW YORK:
- Peter King -202-225-7896
- RHODE ISLAND:
- Jim Langevin -(202) 225-2735
- Mac Thornberry -(202) 225-3706
- Mike Conaway -(202) 225-3605
- Together, we can stop this just like we stopped SOPA. Together, we are capable of doing so much more. If you're as in love with the internet as Anonymous is, then you can help us. Get #StopCISPA trending!
- We are Anonymous.
- We are Legion.
- We do not forgive internet censorship.
- We do not forget warrantless spying on Americans.
- United States Congress, Expect Us.
Twitterbomb: #StopCISPA NOW
h0bg0bl1n Feb 12th, 2013 5,005 Never
RAW Paste Data