- How to manually load programs
- * Locate your minecraft folder
- * Go into /saves/<world name>/computer/<computer id>/
- * You can get the computer/turtle ID by running 'id' on the computer/turtle
- * Copy/paste the program file
- How to enable HTTP for ComputerCraft on Servers:
- * You can ask a administrator to enable the HTTP API but that is unlikely to happen.
- * You can try using a macro program to type the program into the computer/turtle for you.
- How to enable HTTP for ComputerCraft:
- * To enable it open .minecraft/config/mod_ComputerCraft.cfg
- This maybe in a different location if a different launcher is used.
- For example MindCrack would be: MindCrack/minecraft/config/ComputerCraft.cfg
- * Change enableAPI_http=0 to enableAPI_http=1.
- How to load a program from pastebin
- ! The HTTP API must be enabled in mod_ComputerCraft.cfg before being used.
- * (Optionally) create a pastebin account so you can update your program
- without changing the code.
- * (Optionally) Select Lua for "Syntax Highlighting".
- * (Optionally) Select and expiration and/or exposure.
- * Get the code portion from the link or address bar.
- Example: http://pastebin.com/06snZWeu
- 06snZWeu is the code'
- * On the target computer/turtle run:
- pastebin get <code> <name>
- * <name> is what you want to call the local copy of the program.
- It is also what you will use to run the program.
- Label it:
- ! Labeling the computer/turtle will allow it to keep programs and fuel after you pick it up.
- * run:
- label set <name>
- * The name can be whatever you like.
How to load programs
OldDragon2A Jan 21st, 2013 11,293 Never
RAW Paste Data