- We have received a valid report that your account, @_NicolasSarkozy, is engaged in non-parody impersonation. Although Twitter firmly believes in the freedom of expression, impersonation that misleads, confuses, or deceives others is against the Twitter Rules (http://twitter.com/rules). Your account has been temporarily suspended due to violation of our impersonation policy.
- This suspension is temporary. If you have created a parody, commentary or fan account, you will need to edit it to comply with Twitter’s parody best practices before your account is reactivated. You can review our best practices here:
- In particular, please review and make changes to these aspects of your profile:
- Account name
- Once we’ve reviewed the above changes and approved your account for restoration, we will need you to change the following once your account is unsuspended:
- If you would like an opportunity to edit your account so that it is not in violation of our impersonation policy, please reply to this email. We will restore your account, and you should promptly make any necessary changes within 48 hours of receipt of this email. Please understand that your account is subject to permanent suspension if it is found to further violate our Rules regarding impersonation.
- We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- Thank you,
- Twitter Trust and Safety
Twitter's email explaining @_NicolasSarkozy suspension
a guest Feb 19th, 2012 1,990 Never
RAW Paste Data