- The program 'python' received an X Window System error.
- This probably reflects a bug in the program.
- The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
- (Details: serial 51619 error_code 2 request_code 148 minor_code 5)
- (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
- that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
- To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
- option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
- backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
- I also saw the details line as:
- (Details: serial 131573 error_code 2 request_code 55 minor_code 0)
GrooveWalrus X error
a guest Dec 8th, 2010 128 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data