- .../dev$ sh ./00-PreReqs.sh
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Note, selecting 'libglew1.5-dev' instead of 'libglew-dev'
- Package python-celementtree is not available, but is referred to by another package.
- This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
- is only available from another source
- E: Package 'python-celementtree' has no installation candidate
a guest Sep 27th, 2011 41 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data