- Thanks for an informative and interested podcast . I have learned R
- alone by reading in Internet, and being able to hear an actual voice
- is a refreshing experience.
- I'm catching up with the past podcasts and have completed only 3.
- However, I have a few questions y data structures.
- Some data aggregation functions return a Table class that I don't know
- how to use other than printing it. Therefore I have avoided them in
- favor of other functions like those in the plyr package.
- I have also read things about data.table, regarding it being a
- newer/better alternative to dataframe.
- Can you talk us about those two data structures?
Data Structures Feedback
rpodcast Apr 1st, 2013 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data