- OPERATION STOPHAUS:
- We demand that The Spamhaus Project, an offshore criminal network of tax circumventing self
- declared internet terrorists pretending to be 'spam' fighters, seizes the following activities:
- 1: Listing personal information, photos, etc, without a permit of applicable authorities, such as the
- information commissioners office (UK), often combined with slander, at the ROKSO part of their website.
- 2: Listing any and all IP space that is not a source of spam, triggering a honeypot, on a per-ip basis, for a defined time, with autoremoval after this period of time.
- 3: Listing non-related, non SPAM originating IP space, both of ISPs, their carriers and peers, in an effort to blackmail/extort those ISPs, Carriers and Peers to discontinue service to certain clients Spamhaus doesn't like for whatever 'reason'.
- 4: Stop using slanderous terms, such as 'criminal' or 'illegal' or 'fraud' in cases where under applicable (residence of the end-user) law, this is not the case at all. In case Spamhaus thinks
- something criminal is going on, they have the legal obligation to hand it over to law enforcement, not blackmail people into getting it disconnected without legal process.
- 5: Compensate each and everyone ever listed, for damages, regarding the manhours and financial resources spent, to repair the damage done by listing non SPAM related IPs. (most of the listings on spamhaus serve no technical purpose whatsoever, and are only there to blackmail people).
- Spamhaus has recently blackmailed several multinational carriers into disconnecting clients,
- breaching their own contracts, without any legal procedure whatsoever, and pretty much everyone
- on the internet so-far has feared spamhaus too much to report them to the authorities, wether they
- have a legal department to do so or not. reporting spamhaus to the authorities has shown to result in
- more listings, such as on their DROP list, which breaks access to significant parts of the internet completely. Spamhaus advertising its use as such, constitutes to breach of the UK Computer Sabotage
- Act. they know that by listing anything on DROP, they're breaking internet access (at least partially), and use it as a means to terrorize people into giving them their way.
- for more information about the Spamhaus project, and their network of offshore limiteds they use
- to circumvent taxation (claiming to be a non-profit in the UK, meanwhile selling illegally harvested and processed datafeeds and whitelistings through companies registered on the bahamas and cyprus),
- we refer to our forum at http://www.stophaus.com/
- WE ARE LEGION
- WE NEVER FORGET
- SPAMHAUS SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED US.
OPERATION STOPHAUS - STOP SPAMHAUS
a guest Mar 18th, 2013 4,521 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data