- Converting to AAC in Foobar with the Fraunhofer/Winamp encoder:
- 1. download the latest fhgaacenc (https://github.com/tmkk/fhgaacenc/downloads)
- 2. download the latest Winamp installer and extract it (with 7-zip or similar)
- 3. from Winamp, copy enc_fhgaac.dll, libmp4v2.dll and nsutil.dll to the same folder as the fhgaacenc files
- 4. in Foobar, setup a new encoder with fhgaacenc.exe, the extension m4a and desired parameters (for example: --vbr 4 --ignorelength - %d)
- Instead of step 2-3 you can also just install Winamp.
- See the included readme.txt from fhgaacenc for more info.
Converting to AAC in Foobar with the FhG/Winamp encoder
a guest Dec 26th, 2012 1,837 Never
RAW Paste Data