- Watch South Park S16E07 - Full Episode. Here we go then! "Cartman Finds Love" is the seventh episode of the sixteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 230th episode of the series overall. It is scheduled to be aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 25, 2012.
- Watch Online Here:
- There is a new girl in school and everyone wants to know who she has a crush on. Cartman is especially excited. He has discovered something inside himself that he never knew he had. Now, to make sure nobody gets in the way of true love, it is time for Cartman to finally let someone know exactly how he feels.
- South Park is an award-winning animated series from creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They have invented a whole town full of colorful personalities, where a group of eight-year-old boys try to understand the world around them. Their parents, teachers, and town leaders all mean well, but the boys learn through their misadventures that even adults make mistakes, and even the youngest and slowest among us can be wise. Despite the serious issues tackled by the show, it is sharp, funny, and often brilliant.
- The crude animation, first done with paper cut-outs and then computerized, is deceptively primitive. The visual roughness fits the coarse language of the characters, because this is definitely a show for mature audiences. South Park is one of those rare shows that can make you laugh, and make you think about your long-held beliefs, both at the same time.
- Next: 16x07 -- Cartman Finds Love (Apr/25/2012) preview here! A romance for Cartman may finally become a reality when there's a new girl at school.
- Watch South Park S16E07 - Full Episode below. Enjoy watching and have a great day!
- Watch Here Online:
- DON'T COPY THIS ARTICLES!!! WE DON'T DISTURB YOU AND WE RESPECT YOURS WORK!!!
Watch South Park S16E07 - Full Episode
a guest Apr 25th, 2012 159 Never
RAW Paste Data