- HOW TO GET THE GRAVITY RUSH DEMO IN ENGLISH
- *Note, your settings/wallpapers/orb placements will be reset after this*
- 1) Sign up for new SEN Account, making sure to set your country/region to Hong Kong, then set your county to Hong Kong and your language to English
- Link: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/reg/account/create-account!input.action?service-entity=psn
- 2) Set up the account as normal. For the address some examples can be found here: http://bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats/hong-kong/
- Choose to input billing information later.
- 3) On your PS Vita go to Settings>Format>Restore the PS Vita System.
- Hit Restore, Yes, Restore, Yes, Yes.
- IT WILL THEN ASK IF YOU WANT TO FORMAT YOUR MEMORY CARD. CLICK NO UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE ALL YOUR DOWNLOADED GAMES AND SAVES.
- 4) After the Vita starts up again set up like you did the first time you turned on, but this time sign in with your newly made Hong Kong account.
- 5) Once you're in, go to the store and you'll find the Gravity Rush demo there. Choose the English version and download it.
- 6) Now repeat the restore process again MAKING SURE TO CLICK NO WHEN PROMPTED TO FORMAT YOUR CARD.
- 7) Set up the Vita again, this time using your actual SEN account.
- 8) Once you're back in, enjoy the Gravity Rush demo on your main account.
HOW TO GET THE GRAVITY RUSH DEMO IN ENGLISH
a guest Feb 26th, 2012 845 Never
RAW Paste Data