FFTW3 configure script for Android
mpoullet Sep 5th, 2011 1,065 Never
- # Taken from:
- # http://warpedtimes.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/building-open-source-libraries-with-android-ndk/
- # -host=arm-eabi: This tells the configure script if the cross compilation is being done or not. It is also used as a prefix to some of the cross compiler tools like strip, nm etc.
- # CC=arm-eabi-gcc: This tells which compiler should be used for building.
- # CPPFLAGS: This tells the location where the header files should be searched which were specified in configure.ac with AC_CHECK_HEADER macro.
- # CFLAGS="-nostdlib" passes the option to build some test programs during configure process run.
- # If you don’t pass this the compiler would link the standard C library of the host system which wouldn’t be compatible with the C library of the target system.
- # LIBS="-lc": This option tells that it should explicitly link to a library called libc.so which is present in the location specified using the -L in the LDFLAGS option.
- # If you are wondering that usually to build a C executable one doesn’t need to provide -lc as libc is automatically linked, then why do we need to specify this here?
- # The answer lies in -nostdlib flag, which instructs not to link with the standard C library on the build system.
- # LDFLAGS: This option is also passed to build some test programs during configure process run.
- # If you don’t pass the -Wl,-rpath-link option, then linker does not know where do the libraries dependent on the library specific using LIBS reside.
- # If you don’t pass the -L option then the linker doesn’t know where do the libraries specified in LIBS reside.
- # Debugging
- # set -x
- # Cleanup previous configuration
- if [ -f Makefile ]; then
- make distclean
- # Set this to your NDK location
- export ANDROID_NDK_ROOT=~/android-ndk
- # See: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/api-levels.html
- export ANDROID_API_LEVEL="android-8"
- # Run configure script
- export PATH=$ANDROID_NDK_ROOT/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/bin:$PATH
- ./configure -host=arm-eabi \
- CC=arm-eabi-gcc \
- CPPFLAGS="-I$ANDROID_NDK_ROOT/platforms/$ANDROID_API_LEVEL/arch-arm/usr/include/" \
- CFLAGS="-nostdlib" \
- LDFLAGS="-Wl,-rpath-link=$ANDROID_NDK_ROOT/platforms/$ANDROID_API_LEVEL/arch-arm/usr/lib/ -L$ANDROID_NDK_ROOT/platforms/$ANDROID_API_LEVEL/arch-arm/usr/lib/" \
- LIBS="-lc" \
- --disable-fortran \
- mv config.h config.h.android
- make distclean
- mv config.h.android config.h
RAW Paste Data