- "An introduction and overview of the LLVM universe"
- Abstract: Alex will give an overview of the capabilities and uses of
- LLVM, its subprojects, as well as highlighting some interesting uses.
- LLVM is a compiler infrastructure that is probably best known for its
- use in the Clang C and C++ compiler where it targets a wide range of
- platforms, but also sees uses in Google's PNaCl, the Gallium3D
- library, Android Renderscript, and many more. Alex's talk will be
- totally accessible to those who aren't used to compiler development.
- Bio: Alex is a PhD candidate at the University of Cambridge Computer
- Laboratory. His work is focused on compilation technologies (using
- LLVM/Clang) for a novel many-core architecture. He writes LLVM Weekly
- (http://llvmweekly.org), a weekly update on LLVM developments. He is
- also a long time volunteer for the Raspberry Pi Foundation, and has
- recently co-authored the book Learning Python with Raspberry Pi.
a guest Apr 5th, 2014 236 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data