- Hello Friend,
- This is an extremely easy way for Mac users to back-up a legally purchased DRM PDF file
- so you may access it if you lose your password/key or it is no longer supported by ADE software.
- Please do not pirate electronic book material.
- After spending no less than 10 hours trying to accomplish the above using Python and PyCrypto,
- and "ineptkey", "ineptepub", and "ineptpdf" files, I was unsuccessful. Not that there is anything
- wrong with those applications, I just kept getting an error message when I tried to "decrypt" a file
- with the extracted key. Then a possible solution occurred to me when I finally took a break and I was
- in the shower. I tried it, and it worked in about one minute!
- 1) Right-click on your legally purchased DRM PDF file.
- 2) Choose "Open With" and then "Preview".
- 3) Enter your password/key.
- 4) From "File", choose "Save As".
- 5) Enter a slightly different name for your back-up copy.
- 6) Save it as a PDF without selecting the "Encryption" option.
- 7) You may now open your back-up copy with a program that reads PDF's without a password.
- 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes
- in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world
- to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not
- condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in
- the name of God's one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world,
- but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil
- hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
- 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what
- he has done has been done through God." John 3:16-21 (New International Version)
Solution1 / DRM PDF ePub ineptpdf Easy
a guest Apr 18th, 2010 1,215 Never
RAW Paste Data