- DEVIL JIN:
- NOTABLE ATTACKS--
- EWGF - da besss
- ff+4 - homing attack, postive frames on block
- 2,2 - most damaging 10f punisher
- 1,1,2 - less damage than 2,2 but grants knockdown 10f punisher
- b+1,2 - 12 frame punisher, wallsplats.
- u/f+4 - -8 on block (safe), grants KND
- cd u/f+3 and WR+3 - offensive safe mid game but can be easily stepped
- cd+3 - launcher if hit, safe.
- ff+2 - wallsplats, safe due to pushback, if spaced correctly
- b+4 - safe on block, combo on ch.
- d+1 - on block sets up a neat 1,1,2 trap.
- f,n,d,d/f,B~2 - iws+2, -12f on block and 15f startup.
- 4~3 - good range and launcher on hit.
- Hellsweeps - small combo on ch.
- d/b+2 -Alright damage
- d+3 - meh
- u+2+4 - why
- B+1+2 - Chargeable move.... Yet can be blocked even when fully charged.
- HIT CONFIRMS:
- ch d/f+1<2
- b,f+2<1 (and continuations)
- generics bitch kicks etc.
- ff+1+2 - Stonehead, 1+2 break.
- f,hcf+1+2 - Laser throw
- qcb+1+3 - complicated wire
- EWGF punishing:
- For 14 frame ewgf practice (minimum speed):
- You can have the practice dummy set to 'stand to guard', 'get up kick mid',
- and turn on counter hit. Do a cd+4 to knock them down, block the get up kick,
- and then punish it with a 14 frame ewgf. Since the get up kick is -14, you'll know if
- you were too slow.
Devil Jin general
FlyingWonkey May 15th, 2012 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data