Peter - TrueOS Network
a guest Jan 3rd, 2017 135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Been having trouble installing True OS on my Laptop.
- I have a toshiba satellite L855-S5405.
- I put a 256 gig Samsung ssd hard drive in the computer
- 4 gig's of ram
- Atheros nic
- ZFS filesystem installed
- I don't get any internet connection through the Lan or through wifi. I'am guessing it's the Atheros Nic but it seems that at least I should get an internet connection through the Lan.
- By the way the wifi and lan were both working before I installed TrueOS. At the end of the installation I rebooted but didn't see or understand when to remove the usb installation drive??
- I don't belive the computer has at any point been able to connect to the lan or the internet.
- Peter Calderon
RAW Paste Data