- [19:47] <GAN900> DawnFoster, so there's a specific issue you can work on. Tempering the response of your devs.
- [19:48] <ali1234> Stskeeps: largely one guy... not much point to discuss with himself :)
- [19:48] <GAN900> Because an environment like that doesn't exactly bring in contributors by the dozens.
- [19:48] <Stskeeps> GAN900: that does also relate to doubt and uncertainty of how things are actually cooked up to be
- included in meego, though
- [19:48] * GAN900 switching to GPRS.
- [19:48] <Stskeeps> which is an issue that's improving
- [19:48] -!- alturiak [firstname.lastname@example.org] has joined #meego
- [19:48] <DawnFoster> and do you think that I don't talk to developer privately when they say something they shouldn't?
- [19:48] <DawnFoster> I do this all the time
- [19:49] -!- merbot [~email@example.com] has quit [Quit: leaving]
- [19:49] -!- merbot [~firstname.lastname@example.org] has joined #meego
- [19:49] <DawnFoster> the reality is that what hundreds of developers say is out of my control
- [19:49] <DawnFoster> I can (and do) provide coaching
- [19:50] <Stskeeps> DawnFoster: thanks for doing that - us developers can get really riled up at times about issues
- [19:50] <GAN900> back
- [19:50] -!- musca [email@example.com] has joined #meego
- [19:51] <GAN900> Stskeeps, resend last highlight?
a guest Aug 26th, 2010 128 Never
RAW Paste Data