- The Countenance:
- Azure eyes pierce the gloaming...
- Irridescent, still, and tranquil--
- A tincture of madness lurks, distilled
- only by a sense of the ancient--
- Longing to adorn herself in the old mysteries of life where
- and when reference points were truly vague and shrouded
- in the unknown quantities of voluptuous forests, haunted
- by tribal beats and harmonic interludes of wind and silence...
- "Truly my friend, her eyes imbue one only with tails of the"
- "esoteric; in the exotic, the occult, and the improbable"
- The body:
- Trembling mistresses, forgotten queens, impenetrable romance--
- ah yes! and virginal delights!-- These are a minute but suitable
- myriad of quintessences that fecundate the petite and fiery
- figure of our sovereign beatious dream woman;
- --What haunts her essence so gracefully bound into flesh?--
- No doubt preternatural. Her insatiable longings--
- The wet and gushing juices waiting to be consumed--
- and the juices are feramones (An endless dream unto themselves) far
- beyond that of the finest
- The thigh, the breast, the juices... gloaming azure eyes carry
- on with countless influences.
- Is the name I heard her whisper in the dark--
- from which came the reverie to which I've venerated
- ever since... and to which I recount to tell of such
- Left only with pain are all who see her--
- weeping in their dark abode of sorrows;
- mystics with love spells cannot endure
- She is the allegory for a religion that transmutes infatuation
- from lust to love before binding them. Or perhaps she is the
- sermon itself; The oddyssey of a cosmology which draws men out
- into the wilderness of her elusive yet unescapable eyes--
- bringing them to a primal desire that could escape a black hole
- in the unive
a guest Jan 4th, 2013 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data