- How to use Offline Descrambler 2.xx
- This is a brief guide about how to use Offline Descramber (OD from now).
- a) Pre-requirements:
- 1) One or more CSA engine DLLs dropped in the main folder application.
- 2) One or more MultiDec plugins dropped in the MDPlugins applications folder.
- 3) One .TS (Transport Stream) file which have at least one ECM PID that can
- be descrambled by one of your previously dropped plugins.
- b) How to get the .TS file
- Some DVB programs can record valid .TS files, but only some of them allows
- you to record the file with ECM PID inside and without touching data in any
- way. Look for one of this programs if you want to use OD. Don't ask me about
- a software to do it, I'm using my own.
- c) How to process the file
- 1) Run OD, press the left "Browse..." button and select the .TS file that you
- want to descramble.
- 2) Press the "Analyze" button and you will get a list of PIDs present in the file
- and its category (Encripted PIDs, like video and/or audio) are guessed, the PID
- number is correct, but it could be wrongly identified as unknown in example. This
- qualification is not important, it is a simple non accurate information.
- 3) Check that you have only 1 ECM PID selected, if there are more than one un
- check the non needed ones and keep *ONLY* one ECM PID checked. If no ECM PID
- is detected, your stream can not be descrambled, look for another application
- to grab the TS file or fix your configuration in the DVB application.
- 4) Enable your plugin(s) in the plugins window if needed.
- 5) Press the "Process Stream" button and wait for a while, if everything is running
- fine you will see a "TS/Sec" indicator changing, a progress bar and maybe a time
- d) F.A.Q. (Frecuently Asked Questions)
- q) Why OD is generation 0 byte TS files ?
- a) You do not have ECM PID at all or you have not pressed the "Analyze" button, or
- your plugin(s) is/are not able to decode the ECM stream to get the proper keys
- to submit to the CSA engines. By default plugins will look for support files in
- the MDPlugins applications folder. Remember OD does not magic ;)
- q) OD shows "Privileged instruction" window. Why ?
- a) You are using a CSA engine not compatible with your machine. In example
- FFdeCSA_128_SSE can only run in SSE capable machines. Use a different CSA engine.
- q) FFdeCSA engines OD is faster than classic CSA. Why ?
- a) FFdeCSA by fatih89r (ported to windows by Altx) mimics hardware CSA engines as
- much as possible and uses multiple packets in parallel. It is a very nice work.
- q) Once descrambled the resulting TS file gives me errors in ProjectX, or any other
- stream check application. Why ?
- a) Your "ECMs before wait for CWs" settings are wrong. There are not fixed settings
- for all channels. Most work fine with 20/0, but others need a more relaxed ECM
- separation, so you can try 50/49. For a simple calculation you can run OD one time
- and look to the "ECMs between change" value, takes the aproximated value of usual
- differences (usually around 100) and use the half (50 in this case) for the first
- box and the half less one for the second box. Remember to press "Set" button after
- each modification.
- This error could also happends if your signal is not good, you have reception
- problems, a bird is sit in your LNB, ...
a guest Jul 16th, 2011 956 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data