- I just want to say how much I appreciate what you are doing with the R podcast.
- I have recently learned about R through a coursera course, and I think it is amazing and one of the best, most amazing things about it is how great the community is about sharing knowledge.
- I just listened to your podcast on workflow and I'm eager to try out the project template.
- Two areas in particular I'm eager to learn more about
- 1) Text mining. I'm working on a project where I have about 30,000 customer emails, and I'm trying to use R to answer questions like: what topics are customers emailing about. I've started using the topicmodels package but I know there is a lot for me to learn about how to do this right
- 2) How to scope out and plan an R project. I know your great podcast on workflow is a great starting point, but, as a somewhat newbie programmer and definitely R newbie, I would love to hear some tips on how to scope out a project and not get bogged down.
- Thanks again for the great service you are providing to the R community.
Text Mining and Workflow
rpodcast Apr 1st, 2013 68 Never
RAW Paste Data