- After YouTube positive move in removing the main copy of the insulting film to great prophet of Islam(pbuh), the al-Qassam cyber group decided to temporarily suspend the Operation Ababil and give a time to Google to remove other copies of the film from YouTube as well. Links to some other copies of the film was given as example (see our previous statement for more details).
- In spite of the time that was given to YouTube to remove the films nonetheless the copies yet exist.
- We, the M.I.D.a Qassam Cyber Fighters warn that other copies of the film should also be removed quickly. Of course a warning message informing about seditiousness of films is shown recently to users on input to the pages which is a considerable act but that is not enough at all.
- It is reminded that, based on the formula which is approved for paying, and there were some invoices during past statements based on it, the united states is still debted considerable amount because of the insult, and not removing the film shows the U.S. acceptance of the responsibility to pay for it.
- We warn again that, remove the film copies till there is time and do not harden the situation for yourself and banks' online users.
- *** Martyr Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Cyber Fighters ***
Warning, Operation Ababil
QassamCyberFighters Feb 12th, 2013 2,267 Never
RAW Paste Data